Daily environmental exposure does a lot of damage to your skin, whether you notice it right away or not. SPF, or sun protection factor, is a term seen everywhere in the beauty industry; for good reason. Daily use of SPF protects your skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays, slowing the progression of stubborn fine lines, wrinkles, and dreaded age spots.
Picture this: It's a sunny day, no clouds, and 80 degrees with low humidity and it's your day off!! Yippee!! Who doesn't love a day like this? Lately, these days have been few and far between, so I say bring...
Getting enough Vitamin C is an A-plus choice for your health and wellbeing. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has a wide variety of benefits for your body. First, it is an antioxidant that helps to slow down or prevent cell damage...
Okay, I am not suggesting you go out and buy a piece of fat from the grocery and rub it on your skin (yuck). However, high end skincare products are now available that provide the "fat glue" (Fats) our skin loses over time due to age and irritation that can make our skin weaker as a barrier and ultimately lead to moisture loss and dry, irritated skin.
The aging of the skin starts the moment we are born. But the effects of time start to become apparent around our 30's ,40's and beyond. About 20% of our genetics play a role in aging skin the other 80% is somewhat controllable !!! So, it is never too early or too late to take ownership of a good skin care routine and educate yourself on proper skin maintenance and health.
Skin Health University
Why. What. How. Not all skin is the same. Understand what is happening to our skin as we age, what has been proven to help, and how you can take good care of your skin.