Skin Cycling is the latest trend in skin care but it's hard to keep up with what all of these new terms mean and how they can help your skin. For some, skin cycling may be the answer to helping sensitive skin tolerate active ingredients such as vitamin A (retinol).
Anti-Aging Starts With Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Daily environmental exposure does a lot of damage to your skin, whether you notice it right away or not. SPF, or sun protection factor, is a term seen everywhere in the beauty industry; for good reason. Daily use of SPF protects your skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays, slowing the progression of stubborn fine lines, wrinkles, and dreaded age spots. 
Smart Antimicrobial Hand Lotion
Skincare should not be limited to just your face-your hands deserve love too! The consistent irritation of excessive sanitizing and washing does not allow the skin to take a break and heal. Constant subjection to harsh chemical sanitizers can have damaging effects on your body’s healthy bacteria and acid mantle.
Dry Skin Occurs Even in the Summer!
Just a few more days and summer is going to be here with welcoming arms!! Hopefully, we can spend more time outside just being grateful for all we have and how far we have come during one of the most...
Sunny with a Chance of Photoaging
Picture this: It's a sunny day, no clouds, and 80 degrees with low humidity and it's your day off!! Yippee!!  Who doesn't love a day like this?   Lately, these days have been few and far between, so I say bring...
Now is a good time to establish healthy routines
As our “new normal “continues at what feels like a snail’s pace, now is a perfect time to establish some new routines into our lives and possibly review old ones that may not be serving us any longer.  Studies have...
Vitamin C Recieves an A+
Getting enough Vitamin C is an A-plus choice for your health and wellbeing. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has a wide variety of benefits for your body.    First, it is an antioxidant that helps to slow down or prevent cell damage...
Self Care Tips You Can Implement During COVID-19 and Your Everyday Life
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 has changed us all and how we live!  Although we may have little control over the big picture at the moment,  we can take control of many of the “little things” we do...
Skin Changes after 40

The aging of the skin starts the moment we are born.  But the effects of time start to become apparent around our 30's ,40's and beyond.  About 20% of our genetics play a role in aging skin the other 80% is somewhat controllable !!!  So, it is never too early or too late to take ownership of a good skin care routine and educate yourself on proper skin maintenance and health.